Patent Quality and Value Rankings
Ranking Systems Based on the Process of Self-Evolution
The concept that debunks the “all patents are created equal” myth — applicable to all kinds of patent monetization activities.
Are you still relying on traditional patent evaluation methods?
Say goodbye to quantity-based approaches and subjective guesswork for patent evaluation. Suppose you haven’t found the most appropriate, reliable, and efficient method for assessing a patent’s quality and value yet. If this is the case, you may not be able to see the whole picture — and you should catch up as soon as possible.
Discover what the most advanced patent evaluation algorithm — which self-evolves with the newest data available — can do for you in all kinds of scenarios with this FREE 28-page white paper.
What you’ll learn:
- Why traditional patent evaluation methods aren’t effective anymore
- What quality, value, and price mean in today’s patent world.
- The most common doubts of patent portfolio managers.
- How new AI technologies can support us in introducing a better approach.
What you’ll find in this white paper:
- The supporting elements behind the Patent Quality and Value Rankings.
- The proven accuracy and validity of the Patent Quality and Value Rankings
- Three real examples of Patent Quality and Value Rankings usage.
Don’t let the old, unreliable patent evaluation methods slow down your innovation — fill out the form below to download the white paper and start applying the latest industry best practices!